2021 VIC JUNIOR XC CHAMPS entry fee preference II


The Victorian Junior and  Senior Championships scheduled for this weekend have been postponed to a later date in the season.

The Birkebeiner Race Committee regrets to inform you that they are unable to run the Australian National Championship scheduled to be run at Falls Creek this weekend. This also applies to the Victorian Junior Championships which we offered to also conduct. We hope that this is just a postponement and will announce a new date soon.

If you wish to participate in this Victorian Championship event you can roll over your entry fee, if not we will refund your entry. If you had intended to enter the Australian Senior National Championships you will need to refund your entry to the Victorian Championships and enter the Seniors.

Please be advised that if the weather conditions are not suitable to conduct a Junior event the The Birkebeiner Nordic Ski Club reserves the right to cancel the Victorian Championships event.

Indicate your preference in the form below:



[PROGRAM and date TBA]                                                       [COVID-19 PROTOCOLS]