2023 BIRKEBEINER JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT CAMP REGISTRATION PAGE
Thursday 6th to Friday 7th July
What is it? — Two days of cross country skiing skill development, using games, challenges, mini-tours and assorted activities. Sessions will be held morning and afternoon, with a lunch break in the middle.
Who is it for? — Skiers aged Grade 4 to Year 9.
Note - the camp this year will be during the day only, not overnight.
Thursday 6th July (Skating Day)
- 8:45 am – Meet at the Birkie Clubhouse
- 9 am – Welcome
- 9:15 am – 11:30 — Skating lessons/activities in groups
- 11:30 am – 1 pm — BYO lunch at the Clubhouse
- 1 pm – 2:30 pm — Skating games/activities in groups
- 6pm Dinner at Settler’s Hotel (optional and TBC)
Friday 7th July (Classic day)
- 9 am: Meet at the Birkie Clubhouse
- 9:15 am – 11:30 am – Classic lessons/activities in groups
- 11:30 am – 1 pm lunch at the Clubhouse
- 1 pm – 2:30 pm – Snowgaine / Adventure challenge TBC
BYO snacks, drink and lunch each day.
Cost — $40 /child plus Birkebeiner membership. Click [HERE] to join the Club.
Please register by Monday July 3. Note, numbers will be capped to 30 participants.
Enquiries — to Tim Retchford email@example.com or mobile: 0401 321 665
Health Protocols — these need to be observed. Please consider others and do not attend if you have any cold, flu or COVID-like symptoms. A refund for the camp will be issued if required.
If you are not a current Birkie member, you will also need to sign up for a $25 junior/student membership via the membership portal.
Payment for this registration will be made via Stripe with a credit card at the end of the registration. The payment will appear on your statement as BIRKEBEINER NSC.